top of page

Group

Public·114 members

Affinity Designer 1.8.6

SerifSerif supports the M1 chip in version 1.8.6 of its Affinity tools: image editing app Affinity Photo, vector design software Affinity Designer and desktop publishing system Affinity Publisher.

Affinity Designer 1.8.6

That seems to be the case. On the Affinity Photo Windows page ( -us/update/windows/photo/1/), version 1.8.5 is the latest offered. On the Affinity Photo Mac OS page ( -us/update/macos/photo/1/), version 1.8.6 is the latest offered, and version 1.8.5 is not even a downloadable version (even though other old versions are). IIRC, there was some bug or problem with AP 1.8.5 for Mac OS, so Serif quickly withdrew it and made 1.8.6 for Mac (only).

SPR-sensorgrams displaying the binding of A) ACE2 to spike-f revealing an affinity of 1.3 nM, spike-f is immobilized on the surface and ACE2 is injected across the surface (solid: 250 nM, dashed: 125 nM, dotted: 62.5 nM). The binding of antibodies purified from sera to spike-f, B) antibodies from a COVID19 convalescent serum and C) from a COVID19 negative serum (solid: 4 μM Ab, dashed: 2 μM Ab, dotted: 1 μM Ab). Note the different scales on the Y-axis.

Affinity apps are the first professional creative applications to offer native M1 support. Existing users of Affinity apps on macOS can download Affinity 1.8.6 for free. Users adopting macOS Big Sur will notice some tweaks to the UI and app icons to match the new styling of macOS Big Sur.

By default, the PixInsight platform will use all processors and processor cores available on your machine. There are specific preferences settings to control the maximum number of processors used by PixInsight, along with other parallel execution options such as thread execution priority, thread processor affinity, etc.

Practically I do not need the access to Photos library. I just noticed that I cannot even grant access there for Affinity Photo as it is not listed. The main problem is that I just cannot save as .afphoto file. I can export in various file formats but I want to save it in affinity format for later editing and practising.

Das Softwarehaus Serif hat seine Affinity-Apps fit für macOS Big Sur gemacht und jeweils ein Update auf die Version 1.8.6 veröffentlicht. Damit sind die Mac-Programme Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher und Affinity Designer kompatibel mit Apples neuestem Betriebssystem und den neuesten Apple-Computern, die mit dem neuen M1-Chip ausgestattet sind. Zum Start einer zweijährigen Umstellungsphase stattet Apple das MacBook Air, das 13-Zoll-MacBook Pro und den Mac mini mit dem neuen Chip aus, der CPU und Grafikprozessor miteinander vereint. Anwendungen sollen dadurch einen Performance-Schub erhalten.

Wer bereits eine Affinity-App für macOS besitzt, kann die Version 1.8.6 kostenlos herunterladen. Mit dem Umstieg auf das macOS Big Sur ändern sich dann auch die App-Icons sowie einige Icons in den jeweiligen Programmoberflächen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf den Internetseiten von Serif.

Wer bereits eine Affinity-App für macOS besitzt, kann die Version 1.8.6 kostenlos herunterladen. Mit dem Umstieg auf das macOS Big Sur ändern sich dann auch die App-Icons sowie einige Icons in den jeweiligen Programmoberflächen. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page