top of page

Group

Public·139 members

Mac Software 10.7 Free Download !LINK!

Download File https://urlin.us/2tikbW

Mac Software 10.7 Free Download !LINK!

There are a number of reasons why you might want to download macOS X Lion 10.7 ISO. You may need to install it on a different Mac, or you may have an old Mac that is no longer supported by the latest version of macOS and so needs to be updated to the latest version.

Downloading macOS X Lion 10.7 DMG File is a process that involves downloading the file, installing it, and then using it. The first step of this process is to download the file by clicking on the link that has been provided in this article or by visiting the site that hosts this file. Once you have downloaded it, you will need to install it on your system so that you can use it.

Like PC, Mac also needs regular cleanup. The purpose of course is to make our Mac work smoothly and efficiently. Windows users have it very easy because they have Ccleaner. For those who are very familiar of Ccleaner, it's a free utility software that clears all unnecessary junk files to free up hard disk space, especially cache files or temporary internet files. These types of files literally take over your disk space so they need to be disposed, and that is what Ccleaner is for. Luckily, Mac users can use free Mac cleaner - EaseUS CleanGenius to clean your Mac junk files and free up disk space to boost the Mac's speed and improve its system performance.

EaseUS CleanGenius is a free Mac cleaner software for Mac OS X 10.7 and later. All types of Mac machine are supported like Mac Mini, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro. It provides the following features:

Click on the button below to start downloading Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 for mac OS X. We are here to provide to clean and fast download for MacOS X Lion 10.7.2 dmg. This link is resume able within 24 hours. Keep visiting themacgo the world of dmgs.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 is an upgrade of OS X version 10.7 which is also known as Lion. Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 includes includes general operating system fixes which will enhance the stability, security and compatibility of your Mac OS. You can also download Mac OSX lion v10.7.4 DMG.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 has got Gatekeeper which is a new security feature which will let you keep your Mac safe from many malicious software in order to give you more control over the applications that are installed on your Mac. Gatekeeper also lets you tweak settings which will let you install the apps from different places like from Mac App Store or any 3rd person developers with signed apps. This update includes fixes which resolves an issue where icons in Launchpad can be rearranged after the reboot of the system. This update has also resolved an issue by using Spotlight in order to search an SMB server. You can also download Mac OSX Mountain Lion v10.8.3 DMG.

Download Apple Logic Pro X 10.7.2 latest full version complete standalone direct download link complete DMG program setup free. Apple Logic Pro 10 is the most advanced version of Logic Pro X 2021 provides a professional version of Live Loops, a completely redesigned sampling workflow, and new beat-making tools.

Click on the below button to download the latest full version of Logic Pro X 10.7 DMG setup for macOS Bug Sur. It is a complete offline setup of Apple Logic Pro X 10.7 with a single-click download link. It is the complete tested release of Logic Pro X 10 for macOS with Intel M1 Chip.

Released in 2011 and 2012, Mac OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion were the last paid software updates for the Mac. Ten years ago, users needed to pay Apple $19.99 for the latest version of its OS X, and now you can finally download these two for free.

In two succeeding versions, Lion and Mountain Lion, Apple moved some applications to a highly skeuomorphic style of design inspired by contemporary versions of iOS while simplifying some elements by making controls such as scroll bars fade out when not in use.[21] This direction was, like brushed metal interfaces, unpopular with some users, although it continued a trend of greater animation and variety in the interface previously seen in design aspects such as the Time Machine backup utility, which presented past file versions against a swirling nebula, and the glossy translucent dock of Leopard and Snow Leopard.[37] In addition, with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple ceased to release separate server versions of Mac OS X, selling server tools as a separate downloadable application through the Mac App Store. A review described the trend in the server products as becoming "cheaper and simpler... shifting its focus from large businesses to small ones."[38]

At macOS's core is a POSIX-compliant operating system built on top of the XNU kernel,[53] with standard Unix facilities available from the command line interface. Apple has released this family of software as a free and open source operating system named Darwin. On top of Darwin, Apple layered a number of components, including the Aqua interface and the Finder, to complete the GUI-based operating system which is macOS.[54]

Applications can be distributed to Macs and installed by the user from any source and by any method such as downloading (with or without code signing, available via an Apple developer account) or through the Mac App Store, a marketplace of software maintained by Apple through a process requiring the company's approval. Apps installed through the Mac App Store run within a sandbox, restricting their ability to exchange information with other applications or modify the core operating system and its features. This has been cited as an advantage, by allowing users to install apps with confidence that they should not be able to damage their system, but also as a disadvantage due to blocking the Mac App Store's use for professional applications that require elevated privileges.[85][86] Applications without any code signature cannot be run by default except from a computer's administrator account.[87][88]

Support for the PowerPC platform was dropped following the transition. In 2009, Apple announced at WWDC that Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard would drop support for PowerPC processors and be Intel-only.[116] Rosetta continued to be offered as an optional download or installation choice in Snow Leopard before it was discontinued with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.[117] In addition, new versions of Mac OS X first- and third-party software increasingly required Intel processors, including new versions of iLife, iWork, Aperture and Logic Pro.

macOS can be updated using the Software Update settings pane in System Settings or the softwareupdate command line utility. Until OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, a separate Software Update application performed this functionality. In Mountain Lion and later, this was merged into the Mac App Store application, although the underlying update mechanism remains unchanged and is fundamentally different from the download mechanism used when purchasing an App Store application. In macOS 10.14 Mojave, the updating function was moved again to the Software Update settings pane.

Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is one of Apple's most modern operating systems. Is your OS version obsolete and in need of an updateDownload Lion Update free for your Mac and enjoy all the new features and upgrades included.

I have Mac 10.7.5 and I can't get a newer OS and I need to know which version of Firefox I need to download. Their old directory of files is extremely hard to navigate and I don't know which one I need. Please help!

All old and new versions of Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel) Chrome editions are available for download from legacy sources. If you are unable to find Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel) versions of Chrome below, narrow down your search for the specific platform or app through below links. Apps are listed in chronological order from the release date with latest versions appears on top of the list.

Because of software patents, Audacity cannot include the FFmpeg software or distribute it from its own websites. Instead, use the following instructions to download and install the free and recommended FFmpeg third-party library.

I have just subscribed but cannot download anything as my macbook only has mac osx 10.7. technical support said i could download previous versions but only send me instructions to do this once you have already downloaded something - you need to click on the cc icon. This doesn't work for me as i can;t download anything. Technical support has been useless for nearly two hours!!!! Please help.

I have just subscribed but cannot download anything as my macbook only has mac osx 10.7. technical support said i could download previous versions but only send me instructions to do this once you have already downloaded something - you need to click on the cc icon. This doesn't work for me as i can;t download anything. Technical support has been useless for nearly two hours!!!! Please help.Thanks","isUseLiaRichMedia":false,"autoTitleLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:getautotitlet:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","isGteEditorV2":true,"linkTooltipTexts":"bareURL":"Bare URL","unlink":"Unlink","openLink":"Open link","autoTitle":"Auto-title","elementSelector":"#tinyMceEditor_10d44845079ea43","preLoadedAddOnAssetUrls":["/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/themes/modern/theme.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/lists/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/compat3x/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/image/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/link/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/textcolor/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/table/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/tabfocus/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/paste/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spoiler/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spoiler/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/insertcode/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/insertcode/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/advlist/plugin.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/autolink/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liarichmedia/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liarichmedia/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaexpandtoolbar/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaexpandtoolbar/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/codesample/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaquote/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liaquote/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liamacros/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liamacros/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liafullscreendone/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/liafullscreendone/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/code/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/mentions/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/mentions/langs/en.js","/html/js/lib/tinymce/4.7.13/plugins/noneditable/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/plugin.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/langs/en.js","/plugin/editors/tinymce/plugins/spellchecker/plugin.js"],"isOoyalaVideoEnabled":false,"isInlineLinkEditingEnabled":true,"optionsParam":"messageMentionTemplate":"#title","spellcheckerUrl":"/spellchecker/lucene","useUserMentions":true,"toolbarSelector":".mce-toolbar-grp","useProductMentions":false,"mediaUploadOptions":"attachmentOverlayText":"Drop your files here","createVideoLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:createvideot:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","imageUploadSettings":"validImageExts":"*.jpg;*.JPG;*.jpeg;*.JPEG;*.gif;*.GIF;*.png;*.PNG","maxFileBytes":10264576,"maxImagesPerUpload":10,"editorOverlayText":"Drop your media files here","copyPasteSettings":"copyPasteEvent":"LITHIUM:liaCopyPasteImages","copyPasteBatchSize":3,"copyPasteCss":"lia-copypaste-placeholder","username":"Deleted User","videoImageTooltip":"\"Please wait while we upload and process your video. This may take a few minutes, so please check back later.\"","enableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormActionButtons","videoUploadingUrlsLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:videouploadingurlst:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","isOverlayVisible":true,"videoEmbedThumbnail":"/i/skins/default/video-loading-new.gif","videoStatusUpdateLink":" _0.form.messageeditor.tinymceeditor:videostatusupdatet:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","token":"yU89s0jqEHwLOAZiKjxnMhRsRvHQJxeTdopnrBk-Uag.","defaultAlbumId":1,"imageFormatFeedbackErrorContainer":".lia-file-error-msg","fileUploadSelector":".lia-file-upload","isCanUploadImages":false,"videoUploadSettings":"maxFileBytes":512000000,"validVideoExts":".wmv;.avi;.mov;.moov;.mpg;.mpeg;.m2t;.m2v;.vob;.flv;.mp4;.mpg4;.mkv;.asf;.m4v;.m2p;.3gp;.3g2;.f4v;.mp3;.m4a;.wma;.aac","disableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormActionButtons","isOoyalaVideoEnabled":false,"videoEmbedSizes":"small":"width":200,"height":150,"original":"width":400,"height":300,"large":"width":600,"height":450,"medium":"width":400,"height":300,"isMobileDevice":false,"removeAllOverlays":"LITHIUM:removeAllOverlays","isCanUploadVideo":false,"passToAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:passToAttachment","imageUrlPattern":" -id//image-size/v=v2&px=-1","useMessageMentions":false,"spellcheckerLangs":"English (US)=en,Spanish=es,Portuguese=pt,German=de,French=fr,Arabic=ar","mentionsVersion":"2","iframeTitle":"Body Rich Text Area. Press ALT-F10 for toolbar and Escape to return to the editor.","events":"editorPasteEvent":"LITHIUM:editorPaste","editorLoadedEvent":"LITHIUM:editorLoaded","useGraphicalEditor":true});LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d44845079ea43_36","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.createUrlSnippet.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"useLoader":true,"event":"LITHIUM:createUrlSnippet","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d44845079ea43","action":"createUrlSnippet","feedbackSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form.messageeditor.messagepresnippet:createurlsnippett:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"Q1mZBUy3cdP3gPowFCukHYlp5ZNMhetrSx65gSbZIwQ.");LITHIUM.MessagePreSnippet("pasteEvent":"LITHIUM:editorPaste","maxUrlListSize":10,"snippetExistsTextClass":"lia-media-snippet-preview-exists","tinyMceSelector":"#messageEditor_10d44845079ea43_0","messageSnippetEvent":"LITHIUM:createUrlSnippet","elementSelector":"#messagepresnippet_10d44845079ea43","snippetUpdateEvent":"LITHIUM:updateUrlSnippet","urlFormFieldSelector":".lia-form-media-snippet-url-input","snippetCloseEvent":"LITHIUM:closeUrlSnippet");LITHIUM.BlockEvents('.lia-js-block-events', [".lia-spoiler-link",".oo-icon",".oo-volume-bar",".oo-close-button"], '.message-preview');LITHIUM.KeepSessionAlive("/t5/status/blankpagekeepalive", 300000);new LITHIUM.MessageEditor("previewButtonSelector":"#previewButton_10d44845079ea43","defaultTabSelector":".rich-link","defaultTabName":"rich","usesInlinePreview":true,"formHasErrorsEvent":"LITHIUM:formHasErrors","exitPreviewButtonSelector":"#exitPreviewButton_10d44845079ea43","isTabsPresent":false,"ajaxCompleteEvent":"LITHIUM:ajaxComplete","isGteEditorV2":true,"previewSubmitElementSelector":"#submitContext_10d44845079ea43","tinyMceElementSelector":"#tinyMceEditor_10d44845079ea43","elementSelector":"#messageEditor_10d44845079ea43_0","macroChangeEvent":"LITHIUM:change-macro","preExitPreviewEvent":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments");LITHIUM.MessageEditor.MessageQuote("#messageQuote_10d44845079ea43", "#tinyMceEditor_10d44845079ea43", " wrote:I have just subscribed but cannot download anything as my macbook only has mac osx 10.7. technical support said i could download previous versions but only send me instructions to do this once you have already downloaded something - you need to click on the cc icon. This doesn't work for me as i can;t download anything. Technical support has been useless for nearly two hours!!!! Please help.Thanks", true);LITHIUM.FileDragDrop("urls":"uploadUrl":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:uploadfileaction/attachments-key/89a6cb6e-32b8-4d38-83b3-62b648e18cf1t:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","selectors":"container":"#filedragdrop_10d44845079ea43","feedbackElement":"#dragDropFeedback .AjaxFeedback","cancelUploadProgress":"lia-remove-attachment-inprogress","fileUpload":"#filedragdrop_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-upload","events":"uploadDoneEvent":"LITHIUM:uploadDone","refreshAttachmentsEvent":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments","formHasErrorsEvent":"LITHIUM:formHasErrors","misc":"actionTokenId":"uploadFile","fileDataParam":"Filedata","isEditorGteV2":true,"actionToken":"gsWRdcRCPiJsrLWkmZWG_KR-U3caAqTBA7MRK7mtOJ8.");LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d44845079ea43_37","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:refreshAttachments","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","attachmentKey":"89a6cb6e-32b8-4d38-83b3-62b648e18cf1","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","action":"refreshAttachments","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:refreshattachmentst:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"skaesxx3NbQ23xdgwguj4-c9PYgfzDJ11ihL0t5rCLI.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeNewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","attachmentKey":"89a6cb6e-32b8-4d38-83b3-62b648e18cf1","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-upload","action":"removeNewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removenewattachmentt:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"l-6je9qn1mrIIgIZDJwIFFrjWNdkQcl9XDB3SuqeQy0.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removePreviewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","attachmentKey":"89a6cb6e-32b8-4d38-83b3-62b648e18cf1","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-upload","action":"removePreviewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removepreviewattachmentt:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"EptqEcUTQA8lLYrvhcR7qBcZlvHrnic7BtkyCScalgM.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeExistingAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","attachmentKey":"89a6cb6e-32b8-4d38-83b3-62b648e18cf1","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-upload","action":"removeExistingAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removeexistingattachmentt:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"U0IoF_nIdSPqDuN8oB35yh8Mpg6XsJgo7nXr9PLfFmg.");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:removeInProgressNewAttachment","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","attachmentKey":"89a6cb6e-32b8-4d38-83b3-62b648e18cf1","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-upload","action":"removeInProgressNewAttachment","feedbackSelector":"#attachmentsComponent_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form.attachmentscomponent:removeinprogressnewattachmentt:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"ncieokGvVpjZ6S9fU4t3YemdPz9R2Vv27kBZ25ISNBg.");LITHIUM.DragDropAttachmentsComponent("fileSizeErrorText":"The file () exceeds the maximum file size. The maximum file size is 47 MB.","validExts":"8bf, abf, abr, act, aep, afm, ai, arw, as, ase, avi, bmp, book, cel, cfc, chproj, cptx, cr2, cr3, crf, crw, css, csv, dn, dng, doc, docx, eps, epub, exif, fbx, fla, flac, flv, fm, gif, icma, icml, ico, ics, idml, indd, jpeg, jpg, jsfl, json, log, loss, lrcat, lrtemplate, m4a, mif, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, nef, nrw, obj, odt, orf, otc, otf, pdf, pfb, pfm, pmd, png, ppj, ppt, pptx, prc, prel, prproj, ps, psb, psd, raf, raw, rtf, sbs, sbsar, sbsm, scc, ses, sesx, skp, sol, srt, srw, ssa, stl, svg, swf, tif, ttc, ttf, txt, wav, wmv, x3f, xd, xls, xlsx, xml, xmp","dropZoneSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-attachments-drop-zone","uploadingText":"Uploading...","changeNumAttachmentsEvent":"LITHIUM:changeNumAttachments","storageUnitKB":"KB","currAttachments":0,"removeNewAttachmentSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-remove-attachment","removeInProgressNewAttachment":"LITHIUM:removeInProgressNewAttachment","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","maxAttachments":10,"removeAllOverlays":"LITHIUM:removeAllOverlays","inProgressAttachmentsContainerSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-in-progress-attachments","removeExistingAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removeExistingAttachment","inputFieldSelector":".lia-form-type-file.lia-form-type-file-hidden","dropFilesHereText":"attachments.overlay.text","enableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormActionButtons","maxFileSize":50000000,"tooManyAttachmentsMsg":"The maximum number of attachments has been reached. Maximum number of attachments allowed is: 10","attachmentErrorSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-error-msg","cancelAttachmentProgressCss":"lia-remove-attachment-inprogress","fileUploadSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-file-upload","newAttachmentSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-new-attachment","attachmentsTooManyErrorSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-attachment-upload-error-many","fileTypeErrorText":"The file type () is not supported. Valid file types are: 8bf, abf, abr, act, aep, afm, ai, arw, as, ase, avi, bmp, book, cel, cfc, chproj, cptx, cr2, cr3, crf, crw, css, csv, dn, dng, doc, docx, eps, epub, exif, fbx, fla, flac, flv, fm, gif, icma, icml, ico, ics, idml, indd, jpeg, jpg, jsfl, json, log, loss, lrcat, lrtemplate, m4a, mif, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, nef, nrw, obj, odt, orf, otc, otf, pdf, pfb, pfm, pmd, png, ppj, ppt, pptx, prc, prel, prproj, ps, psb, psd, raf, raw, rtf, sbs, sbsar, sbsm, scc, ses, sesx, skp, sol, srt, srw, ssa, stl, svg, swf, tif, ttc, ttf, txt, wav, wmv, x3f, xd, xls, xlsx, xml, xmp.","uploadDoneEvent":"LITHIUM:uploadDone","disableFormActionButtonsEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormActionButtons","inProgressAttachmentSelector":".lia-in-progress-attachment","removePreviewAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removePreviewAttachment","removeNewAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:removeNewAttachment","passToAttachmentEvent":"LITHIUM:passToAttachment");LITHIUM.InformationBox("updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_10d44845079ea43_38","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage");LITHIUM.Form.resetFieldForFocusFound();LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.InlineMessageReply.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport.fromForm('#form_10d44845079ea43', 'InlineMessageReply', '#ajaxFeedback_10d44845079ea43_0', 'LITHIUM:ajaxError', "useLoader":false,"ignoreFormActions":["Cancel","SaveDraft"],"event":"submit","httpMethod":"POST", false);LITHIUM.InputEditForm("form_10d44845079ea43", "submitButton":".lia-button-Submit-action","enableFormButtonEvent":"LITHIUM:enableFormButton","warnUnsavedDataActionCssClasses":["lia-form-action-ignore-unsaved-data","lia-button-Cancel-action"],"useUnsavedDataWarning":true,"ignoreDisableFormDuringSubmitCssClasses":[],"submitOnChange":false,"swallowEnterEvent":true,"enableFormEvent":"LITHIUM:enableForm","disableFormButtonEvent":"LITHIUM:disableFormButton","disableFormEvent":"LITHIUM:disableForm","unloadMessage":"Unsaved information will be lost.","ignoreOnChangeCssClasses":[],"disableFormOnSubmit":true,"buttonWrapperSelector":".lia-button-wrapper","showUnsavedDataWarningDataKey":"showUnsavedDataWarning","liaBodyTagId":"#lia-body");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:autosaveInline","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#form_10d44845079ea43","action":"autosaveInline","feedbackSelector":"#form_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0.form:autosaveinlinet:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"HzGesB9wGm7aK9oSNjOVlufea9vx7RKfC1N9GLLzYp4.");LITHIUM.InlineMessageReplyEditor("openEditsSelector":".lia-inline-message-edit","ajaxFeebackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-inline-ajax-feedback","collapseEvent":"LITHIUM:collapseInlineMessageEditor","confimationText":"You have other message editors open and your data inside of them might be lost. Are you sure you want to proceed","topicMessageSelector":".lia-forum-topic-message-gte-5","focusEditor":false,"hidePlaceholderShowFormEvent":"LITHIUM:hidePlaceholderShowForm","formWrapperSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-form-wrapper","reRenderInlineEditorEvent":"LITHIUM:reRenderInlineEditor","ajaxBeforeSendEvent":"LITHIUM:ajaxBeforeSend:InlineMessageReply","element":"input","clientIdSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","loadAutosaveAction":false,"newPostPlaceholderSelector":".lia-new-post-placeholder","placeholderWrapperSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-placeholder-wrapper","messageId":9296144,"formSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","expandedClass":"lia-inline-message-reply-form-expanded","expandedRepliesSelector":".lia-inline-message-reply-form-expanded","newPostPlaceholderClass":"lia-new-post-placeholder","editorLoadedEvent":"LITHIUM:editorLoaded","replyEditorPlaceholderWrapperCssClass":"lia-placeholder-wrapper","messageActionsClass":"lia-message-actions","cancelButtonSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-button-Cancel-action","isGteForumV5":true,"messageViewWrapperSelector":".lia-threaded-detail-display-message-view","disabledReplyClass":"lia-inline-message-reply-disabled-reply");LITHIUM.Text.set("ajax.reRenderInlineEditor.loader.feedback.title":"Loading...");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"useLoader":true,"blockUI":"","event":"LITHIUM:reRenderInlineEditor","parameters":"clientId":"inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","action":"reRenderInlineEditor","feedbackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","url":" _0:rerenderinlineeditort:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"-8YJVvBbBrV5_VzKMe8K90lWrehXi-2EuZmnxwzuSlo.");LITHIUM.InlineMessageEditor("ajaxFeebackSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-inline-ajax-feedback","submitButtonSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43 .lia-button-Submit-action");LITHIUM.AjaxSupport("ajaxOptionsParam":"event":"LITHIUM:lazyLoadComponent","parameters":"componentId":"messages.widget.emoticons-lazy-load-runner","tokenId":"ajax","elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","action":"lazyLoadComponent","feedbackSelector":false,"url":" _0:lazyloadcomponentt:ac=board-id/download-and-install/thread-id/100776","ajaxErrorEventName":"LITHIUM:ajaxError","token":"1OtyIuWektk3h_G4HLKGgAe5JFQPSLazGHQp_Y4FlvY.");LITHIUM.lazyLoadComponent("selectors":"elementSelector":"#inlinemessagereplyeditor_0_10d44845079ea43","events":"lazyLoadComponentEvent":"LITHIUM:lazyLoadComponent","misc":"isLazyLoadEnabled":true);;(function($)try const RESOURCE_LINK = 'Community: resourcesLinkClick'; const RESOURCE_EDIT = 'Community: resourcesEditClick'; const RESOURCE_ADD_GROUP = 'Community: resourcesAddGroupClick'; const RESOURCE_ADD_LINK = 'Community: resourcesAddLinkClick'; const RESOURCE_EDIT_GROUP = 'Community: resourcesEditGroup'; const RESOURCE_EDIT_LINK = 'Community: resourcesEditLink'; const RESOURCE_DELETE_GROUP = 'Community: resourcesDeleteGroup'; const RESOURCE_DELETE_LINK = 'Community: resourcesDeleteLink'; if($('.resources-container').length > 0) $('.links-list-item-title-url-container .list-link').on('click', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_LINK,true,true); ); $('.resources-header-edit-icon').on('click',function(e) trackResourceEvents(null,RESOURCE_EDIT,false,false); ); $('.add-group-container').on('click',function(e) trackResourceEvents(null,RESOURCE_ADD_GROUP,false,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.group-form .add-link', function(e) trackResourceEvents(null,RESOURCE_ADD_LINK,false,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.group-list-item .group-edit-button', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_EDIT_GROUP,true,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.group-list-item .group-delete-button', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_DELETE_GROUP,true,false); ); $(document).on('click', '.saved-link__edit', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_EDIT_LINK,true,true); ); $(document).on('click', '.saved-link__delete', function(e) trackResourceEvents(e.currentTarget,RESOURCE_DELETE_LINK,true,true); ); catch(ex) console.log(ex); )(LITHIUM.jQuery); ;(function($)tryconst CC_LINKS_TYPE= '0': 'GetAppsBanner', '1': 'GetApps', '2': 'InstallTheApp', '3': 'LaunchTheExperience', '4': 'ManageAccount'; const CONVERSATION_FLAG_TYPE= '-1': '', '0': 'Top Reply', '1': 'Correct Answer', '2': 'Featured', '3': 'Announcement', '4': 'Pinned Reply'; const PAGE_NAME='digitalData.page.pageInfo.pageName';const LANGUAGE='digitalData.page.pageInfo.language';const SITE_SECTION='digitalData.page.pageInfo.siteSection';const COMMUNITY_CATEGORY='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityCategory';const COMMUNITY_ID='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityId';const COMMUNITY_TITLE='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityTitle'; const CONVERSATION_PAGE='Community: conversationPage';//evar203 mapped variablesconst CARD_CREATED_DATE='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.cardCreatedDate';const COUNT_CORRECT_ANSWER='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.countCorrectAnswer';const COMMUNITY_FLAG='digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityFlag'; const COUNT_REPLY='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.countReply'; const RELATED_CONVERSATION_ACTION='relatedConversationClick';const COMMUNITY_DD_PROPERTY='digitalData.community';const CONVERSATION_REPORT='Community: conversationReportClick';const REPLY_REPORT='Community: repliesReportClick';const MARKED_CORRECT='Community: Marked as Correct';const UNMARKED_CORRECT='Community: UnMarked as Correct';const REPLY_MARKED_CORRECT='replyMarkedCorrect';const REPLY_UNMARKED_CORRECT='replyUnmarkedCorrect';const CONVERSATION_FOLLOW='Community: conversationFollowClick';const REPLY_FOLLOW='Community: repliesFollowClick';const CONVERSATION_UNFOLLOW='Community: conversationUnfollowClick';const REPLY_UNFOLLOW='Community: repliesUnfollowClick';const SOPHIA_EVENTS = 'digitalData.sophiaResponse.fromPage';const CC_LINK1 = 'Community: CCD_';const CC_LINK2 = 'Click';const CC_LINK_CLICK = 'ccdLinkClick';const CC_MANAGE_ACCOUNT_CLICK = 'manageAccountLinkClick'; const REC_CONVO_FEEDBACK_SHOWN='digitalData.community.communityAttributes.recConvoFeedbackShown';const CONVERSATION_EDIT='Community: conversationEditClick';const CONVERSATION_VIEW_HISTORY='Community: conversationViewHistoryClick';const CONVERSATION_MOVE_MERGE='Community: conversationMoveMergeClick';const CONVERSATION_SPAM='Community: conversationSpamClick';const CONVERSATION_DELETE='Community: conversationDeleteClick';const CONVERSATION_BAN_USER='Community: conversationBanUserClick';const REPLY_BAN_USER='Community: repliesBanUserClick';const REPLY_SPAM='Community: repliesSpamClick';const REPLY_DELETE='Community: repliesDeleteClick';const REPLY_MOVE_MERGE='Community: repliesMoveMergeClick';const REPLY_VIEW_HISTORY='Community: repliesViewHistoryClick';const REPLY_EDIT='Community: repliesEditClick';const REPLIES_IN_RESPONSE_TO ='Community: repliesInResponseToClick';$.when(promise1).done( function () userProfilePromise.then(trackConversationPageLoad);); function trackConversationPageLoad() //Conversation Page Load Tracking const subject = $('.userStrip').attr('data-message-subject');let messageUid = '9296144';const tempDD = digitalData; let boardId = normalizeBoardId('download-and-install'); let community = normalizeCategoryBoardId(); let contentType = getBoardType(boardId); //track new post success trackNewPostSuccess(community, subject, messageUid); //track merge message success trackMergeSuccess(subject,community,'9296144',contentType); //recover digital data property digitalData = tempDD; const valArr = location.pathname.split('/'); let pageName; let layoutView = 'threaded'; if('ForumTopicPage' === 'IdeaPage') layoutView = 'linear'; //Ideas do not support threaded view so it will always be linear let sortOrder = 'by_date_ascending'=="by_date_ascending""Earliest":"Latest"; if(PAGE_LANG!=='en') pageName = location.hostname + ':t5:' + boardId + ':' + 'conversationPage'; else if(valArr && valArr.length > 2) pageName = location.hostname + ':' + valArr[1] + ':' + community + ':' + 'conversationPage'; if(pageName) setDigitalDataProperty(PAGE_NAME, pageName); if(messageUid) setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID, messageUid); setDigitalDataProperty(LANGUAGE, getLocale()); setDigitalDataProperty(SITE_SECTION, CONVERSATION_PAGE); setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_PAGE, 'pageload');let replyCount = 0;if($('.reply-count__text').length > 0) replyCount = $('.reply-count__text').attr('data-reply-count'); let status = ''; let voteCount = 0; if($('.message-status-link').length > 0) status = $('.message-status-link')[0].innerText; if($('#messageKudosCount_').length > 0) voteCount = $('#messageKudosCount_')[0].getAttribute('data-upvote-count'); const correctAnswerCount = $('.correct-answer-div').attr('data-correct-answer-count'); const creationDate = $('.roleTimestamp').attr('data-post-time'); setDigitalDataProperty(CARD_CREATED_DATE, creationDate); //setDigitalDataProperty(COUNT_REPLY, replyCountreplyCount:'0'); setDigitalDataProperty(COUNT_CORRECT_ANSWER, correctAnswerCountcorrectAnswerCount:'0'); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE, contentType); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY, community); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_TITLE, subject); let solnType = $('.conversation-page-container').attr('data-solution-type'); if(parseInt(solnType) 0) solnType = '1'; else if($('#special-reply-pinned').length > 0) solnType = '4'; solnType = CONVERSATION_FLAG_TYPE[solnType]; let flag = solnType; if($('.body-outer-container').attr('data-pin-flag') === "true") if(flag != '') flag = flag + ';Pinned'; else flag = 'Pinned'; if(flag != '') setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_FLAG, flag); if(document.getElementById('feedback_view_1')) setDigitalDataProperty(REC_CONVO_FEEDBACK_SHOWN, 'true'); dnmsTrackConversationFeedback('render', 'feedback-answer', [messageUid, community, null, 'radio button']); setDigitalDataProperty(FILTERS, [createGPSortInfoObj(sortOrder)]); setDigitalDataProperty(SOPHIA_EVENTS,['CampaignId': relatedConvCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': relatedConvControlGroupId, 'VariationId': relatedConvVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': relatedConvActionBlockId, 'CampaignId': manageAccountCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': manageAccountControlGroupId, 'VariationId': manageAccountVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': manageAccountActionBlockId]); captureSnapshot('state'); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationPageRender(community, replyCount, subject, getCommunityCurrentPageNum(), getConversationTags().toString(), messageUid, layoutView, flag, status, voteCount); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); if ($('.promos-wrapper').length > 0) let promotype = $('.promos-wrapper').attr('data-promotype'); let promosubtype = $('.promos-wrapper').attr('data-promosubtype'); dnmsPromoRender(promotype, promosubtype, community, messageUid); //Track related conversation clickdetectRelatedConversationsLoad(); //track status update success if(localStorage.hasOwnProperty('messageStatusUpdate')) trackStatusUpdateSuccess(); //Track reply post success trackReplyPostSuccess(); let lsCleanUpArr = ['gpEditMessageType', 'gpEditMessagePageNum', 'gpReportMessageDetails', 'gpReportMessageType'];clearStorage(lsCleanUpArr);cleanDigitalDataProperties(['digitalData.primaryEvent.eventInfo', FILTERS]); function getPayload(params) var sophiaPayload = []; try params = params.split("&"); var keyMapping = 'aid':'ActionBlockId','campid':'CampaignId', 'cid':'ContainerId','cgid':'ControlGroupId','tid':'TreatmentId','vid':'VariationId','sid':'SurfaceId'; var sophiaMap = ; for(let i=0;i 1 && (keys[0] in keyMapping)) sophiaMap[keyMapping[keys[0]]] = keys[1]; sophiaPayload.push(sophiaMap); catch(err) console.log(err); return sophiaPayload;function trackNewPostSuccess(communityName, subject, messageUid) const npsDD = localStorage.getItem('npsDigitalData'); if(npsDD) const ddVal = JSON.parse(npsDD);if(subject === ddVal.community.communityInfo.communityTitle) digitalData = ddVal; setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID, messageUid); dnmsNewPostSuccess(communityName, subject, messageUid, JSON.parse(npsDD).sophiaResponse); captureSnapshot('event'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); localStorage.removeItem('npsDigitalData');function trackMergeSuccess(subject,community,messageId,contentType) try const mergeMsgDD = localStorage.getItem('mergeMsgDigitalData'); if(mergeMsgDD) const ddVal = JSON.parse(mergeMsgDD); if(messageId === ddVal.community.communityInfo.communityId) digitalData = ddVal; setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY, community); setDigitalDataProperty('digitalData.community.communityInfo.communityContentTab', contentType); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_TITLE, subject); captureSnapshot('event'); let cnvrstnIds = []; let slctdCnvrstnArr = ddVal.community.attributes.selectedConversations; for(let i=0;i 4) messages that got merged if(triggerBy === 'communityPage') dnmsMoveMergeDeleteSuccessClick('Community','Community Controls', 'success', 'Merge', xArr); else if(triggerBy === 'conversationPage') dnmsMoveMergeDeleteSuccessClick('Conversation','Merge Conversation', 'click', 'Merge success', xArr); localStorage.removeItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy'); localStorage.removeItem('mergeMsgDigitalData'); catch(err) console.log(err); function clearStorage(items) for(let x=0; x 0) $('.related-conversations-card').on('click', function(e) if(e.target.hasAttribute('data-related-content-type')) //section tab click events let destinationTab = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-content-type'); dnmsCPSectionTabClick(getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY), 'related conversation', destinationTab); setPrimaryEvent('Community: relatedConversationLabelClick', SECTION_TAB_ACTION); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE, destinationTab); captureSnapshot('event'); else let subject = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-conversation-subject'); let boardId = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-conversation-board'); let relatedCommContentType = getBoardType(boardId); let community = normalizeCategoryBoardId(); let target_href = e.target.href; let convo_id = e.target.getAttribute('data-related-conversation-id'); let org_convo_id = getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID); dnmsRelatedConversationsClick(community, target_href, org_convo_id, convo_id, "", subject, relatedConvCampaignId, relatedConvControlGroupId, relatedConvVariationId, relatedCommContentType); setPrimaryEvent(RELATED_CONVERSATION_CLICK, RELATED_CONVERSATION_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_DD_PROPERTY]); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY, community); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE,relatedCommContentType); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID, convo_id); setDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_TITLE, subject); setDigitalDataProperty(SOPHIA_EVENTS,['CampaignId': relatedConvCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': relatedConvControlGroupId, 'VariationId': relatedConvVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': relatedConvActionBlockId]); captureSnapshot('event'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); ); //Track actions on conversation and repliesif($('.lia-quilt-column-main_content').length > 0) $('.lia-quilt-column-main_content').on('click', function(e));//Track edit message clickif($('.edit-message').length > 0) $('.edit-message').on('click', function(e) trackEditMessageClick($(e.target)); );//Track mark spam clickif($('.lia-component-spam-action-mark-message-as-spam').length > 0) $('.lia-component-spam-action-mark-message-as-spam').on('click', function(e) trackMarkSpamClick($(e.target)); ); //Track conversation page CC clicksvar ccElements = document.querySelectorAll(".cc-links-cta-container__anchor, .cc-links-banner-p2 a button");for (let i = 0; i < ccElements.length; i++) if($(ccElements[i]).length) $(ccElements[i]).on('click', function(e) let ccType = e.currentTarget.getAttribute('data-type'); let ccurl = e.currentTarget.getAttribute('href'); if(ccType && CC_LINKS_TYPE[ccType]) if (ccType == '4') let primaryEvent = "Community: ManageAccountBtn_Click"; setPrimaryEvent(primaryEvent, CC_MANAGE_ACCOUNT_CLICK); setDigitalDataProperty(SOPHIA_EVENTS,['CampaignId': manageAccountCampaignId, 'ControlGroupId': manageAccountControlGroupId, 'VariationId': manageAccountVariationId, 'ActionBlockId': manageAccountActionBlockId]); captureSnapshot('event'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]); dnmsManageAccountEvent(getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY), ccurl, 'ManageAccount', 'click', 'Conversation', manageAccountCampaignId, manageAccountVariationId, manageAccountControlGroupId); else let primaryEvent = CC_LINK1+CC_LINKS_TYPE[ccType]+CC_LINK2; setPrimaryEvent(primaryEvent, CC_LINK_CLICK); captureSnapshot('event'); dnmsCCLinkClick(getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CATEGORY), ccurl, CC_LINKS_TYPE[ccType], 'Conversation'); ); function trackFollowUnfollowClick(tElement, action) let isFollowAction = action==='follow'; if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(isFollowActionCONVERSATION_FOLLOW:CONVERSATION_UNFOLLOW, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick(action, getConversationPageDetails()); else setPrimaryEvent(isFollowActionREPLY_FOLLOW:REPLY_UNFOLLOW, REPLY_ACTION); let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick(action, replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackBanUserClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_BAN_USER, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('ban user', getConversationPageDetails()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('ban user', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_BAN_USER, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackMarkSpamClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_SPAM, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call let convArray = getConversationPageDetails(); dnmsConversationActionsClick('mark as spam', convArray); if(convArray.length > 1) syncDataOnS3('Spam', convArray[1]); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('mark as spam', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_SPAM, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackDeleteMessageClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_DELETE, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('delete the conversation', getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:originalPost'+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('delete the reply', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:'+replyType+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_DELETE, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackMoveMergeClick(tElement) localStorage.setItem("movingConversationId", getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_ID)); if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_MOVE_MERGE, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('move/merge the conversation', getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:originalPost'+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('move/merge the conversation', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('moveMergeDeletetriggeredBy','conversationPage:'+replyType+':'+getConversationPageDetails().toString()+':'+getDigitalDataProperty(COMMUNITY_CONTENT_TYPE)); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_MOVE_MERGE, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackViewHistoryClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_VIEW_HISTORY, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('view history', getConversationPageDetails()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('view history', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_VIEW_HISTORY, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackEditMessageClick(tElement) if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_EDIT, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('edit message', getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('gpEditMessagePageNum', getCommunityCurrentPageNum()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) localStorage.setItem('gpEditMessagePageNum', getCommunityCurrentPageNum()); dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('edit message', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('gpEditMessageType', replyType); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_EDIT, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackReportClick(tElement) let tempConversationPageDetails = getConversationPageDetails(); tempConversationPageDetails[2] = encodeURIComponent(tempConversationPageDetails[2]); localStorage.setItem('gpReportMessageDetails', tempConversationPageDetails); if(tElement.closest('.lia-thread-topic').length > 0) setPrimaryEvent(CONVERSATION_REPORT, CONVERSATION_ACTION); //dunamis api call dnmsConversationActionsClick('report', getConversationPageDetails()); else let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick('report', replyType, getConversationPageDetails()); localStorage.setItem('gpReportMessageType', replyType); setPrimaryEvent(REPLY_REPORT, REPLY_ACTION); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); captureSnapshot('event');function trackMarkUnmarkCorrectAnswer(action, tElement) let correctFlag = action==='mark correct answer'; setPrimaryEvent(correctFlagMARKED_CORRECT:UNMARKED_CORRECT, correctFlagREPLY_MARKED_CORRECT:REPLY_UNMARKED_CORRECT); cleanDigitalDataProperties([COMMUNITY_ATTRIBUTES]); convDetails = getConversationPageDetails(); if(correctFlag) convDetails = setSophiaPayload(convDetails); captureSnapshot('event'); let replyType = getReplyType(tElement); if(replyType) dnmsConversationReplyActionsClick(action, replyType, convDetails); cleanDigitalDataProperties([SOPHIA_EVENTS]);function detectRelatedConversationsLoad() { if($('.personalised-related-conversations').length > 0) let targetNode = $('.personalised-related-conversations')[0]; let config = childList: true ; let callback = function(mutationsList, observer) for(let i=0; i 0) status = $('.message-status-link')[0].innerText; dnmsConversationStatusUpdate('success',getConversationPageDetails(), comment, status); setPrimaryEvent('Community: StatusChanged'+status.replace(' ',''),'conversationStatusUpdated'); setDigitalDataProperty(PRIMARY_FILTER, createGPFilterInfoObj(status, 'statusChange')); captureSnapshot('event'); localStorage.removeItem('messageStatusUpdate'); cleanDigitalDataProperties([PRIMARY_FILTER, FILTERS]); catch(e) console.log(e); function isReplyBodyEmpty() { let result = false; let xNode;if($('.mce-edit-area').length > 0 && $('.mce-edit-area').children().length > 0) { let mceEditAreaiFrames = $('.mce-edit-area').children(); for(let i=0; i 0 && (content[0].hasAttribute('data-mce-bogus') tinymce.innerHTML === ' 153554b96e

https://en.therapieplatz-jetzt.org/forum/fragen-antworten/recover-my-files-v3-98-serial-number-exclusive

https://www.edu4u.info/forum/questions-answers/gma-945-modded-drivers-download

https://www.the-english-rose.com/group/mysite-231-group/discussion/1926862b-235e-4fb8-9f86-1f3df6ce5490

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

©2020 by Gary One Love Firefighters Association. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page